School Workshops for Spring 2021
We are re-opening our school bookings for our outdoor learning programme from 22nd February 2021 for Spring term. Our authentic and immersive workshops are ideally placed to promote positive mental health and wellbeing, build resilience and team working and nurture re-socialisation of your pupils.
Choose from our cross-curricular core offer of:
• Iron Age in and around our replica roundhouse
• Stone Age in our dedicated woodland camps
• Pre-historic Shelter building in the woodlands
• Anglo-Saxons in our thatched barn
• History and Science of tool making inside a barn
You can also mix and match to create your own theme day.
We are also in the process of developing a Viking Workshop for Spring 2021. More details will be available soon.
Workshops are available from 22nd February with limited capacity onsite to factor in COVID-19 guidelines, with a dedicated lunch space for each school. Come to COAM to experience our beautiful outdoors, visit the farm animals and travel back in time.
For further details and to check availability please contact email@example.com