We are now open Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays. We will also be opening on Tuesdays in Bucks school holidays. Tickets MUST be pre-booked and all visitors must abide by the latest government restrictions.
2021 Standard Admission prices
- Adult £7.50*
- Child (4 – 16 years) £6
- Children under 4 years Free
- Annual Pass Holders Free
Tickets must be pre-booked online.
2021 Premium Event Admission prices
*NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE*
- Adult £12.50*
- Concessions £11.50*
- Children (4-16 years old) £7.50
- Under 4 years FREE
- Annual Pass Holders FREE
- Young Archaeologists Club Members 2 for 1 entry (cheaper goes free)
- Armed forces discount 2 for 1 entry on production of a valid ID (cheaper goes free)
Our family Annual Passes start from £50. Find out more
Concessions and carers
Concessions refer to over 65s, registered disabled or students (evidence will be required).
Free admission for one carer or companion of a paying disabled visitor. Applies to disabled visitors aged over 4 years.
2021 group prices
To qualify for group entry rates you must have a minimum group size of 10 and you must have prebooked and prepaid.
- £6 per person*
- Under 4s free
- £12 per person cream tea and admission
- Guided Tours: £40.00 each (for up to 20 people)
- Activity workshops and demonstrations: various prices (for up to 20 people).
*Schools and other educational groups should visit via our Learning programme. The group rates listed above are for group bookings for children accompany an adult party only.
* The Museum is a charity and all admission prices include a voluntary donation of 10%. If you are a UK tax payer please tell our ticket officer that you are happy for the Museum to claim Gift Aid on your admission. Gift Aid donations to the Museum allow us to claim an extra 25% from the government on the total amount that you pay to us, at no extra cost to you.