A short video about our reconstructed tin chapel from Henton. The building was first erected in 1886, it came to the museum in 1993 and was reconstructed 1994 – 1997.
We are a self-funded charity and the current Covid-19 is a very worrying time. Please help support the Museum by making a donation.
Newland Park, Gorelands Lane, Chalfont St Giles, Buckinghamshire HP8 4AB
Copyright 2021 Chiltern Open Air Museum